In case you’ve missed them or are in serious need of sales motivation quotes, here's every quote we've ever published.
Theoretically, since each video is less than a minute long, you could watch a quick talk through all of our sales motivation quotes in less than a few hours. Although we can’t guarantee what will happen to you if you do!
If you’re not getting them delivered every morning to your inbox, sign up for a free daily dose of sales motivation!
Warning: Binge-watching these sales motivation quote videos could have a serious effect on your life, business, and finances. Side effects include but are not limited to: more sales, better attitude, business growth, personal growth, less bullshit. These videos may also act as a gateway to other business knowledge such as blogs, podcasts or books.
Please watch responsibly.
Here are our favorite sales motivation quotes. Click on "Tweet this!" to tweet a particuarly inspiring quote to your friends or "Watch this" to watch the video with an awesome related action item.
Sales motivation quotes
1. "Don't play to play. Play to win!"
2. "Get over yourself: It’s not about how (bad) you feel, it’s about how you act despite your feelings."
3. "Fortune favors the bold."
4. "Success is the ability to go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm." – Winston Churchill
5. "Your job in sales is to create moments of truth!"
6. "Better sore than sorry."
7. "You need to be willing to lose if you're truly committed to win."
8. "Your hands are tied in action, but your hands are not tied in imagination — and everything springs forth from the imagination. Everything."
9. "Hard training, easy fight!"
10. "Ask yourself - what gives me energy?"
11. "The secret to getting ahead is getting started."
12. "I don't have dreams, I have goals." - Harvey Specter
13. "Don’t try to be a man of success, try to be a man of value." - Albert Einstein
14. "Consistency is king."
15. "You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them." - Michael Jordan
16. "You can't turn a no to a yes without a maybe in between." - Francis Underwood
17. "The most important promises you make are the promises you make to yourself."
18. "You can't sell others if you aren't sold yourself first."
19. "Don't sell the stage, sell the act!"
20. "Don’t wish for things to be easier, wish for you to be better."
21. "You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." - Aristotle
22. "Feedback is the breakfast of champions."
23. "Nothing happens until a sale is made."
24. "You just can't beat the person who never gives up." - Babe Ruth
25. "Nothing diminishes anxiety faster than action." - Walter Anderson
26. "Most people aim… aim… aim…"
27. "Success is never owned; it is only rented – and the rent is due every day."
28. "Coffee is for closers."
29. "Stay the course!"
30. "I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times." - Bruce Lee
31. "If you can't do great things, do small things in a great way." - Napoleon Hill
32. "Done is better than perfect."
33. "The universe will always test your resolve."
34. "Kill your goals. Create habits instead."
35. "You will get all you want in life, if you help enough other people get what they want." - Zig Ziglar
36. "The quality of your life is determined by the quality of the questions you ask yourself."
37. "What you call a marathon, I call a sprint."
38. "If you can't, you must."
39. "Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will."
40. "Emails that never get sent close no deals."
41. "Fear is your road sign to growth and success."
42. "Closed mouths don't get fed."
43. "People are starving for decisiveness. If you give it to them, you will rule the world."
44. "We're not just human doings, we're human beings."
45. "If you don't take care of your customers, your competitors will!"
46. "People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily." - Zig Ziglar
47. "Pressure is a privilege." - Billie Jean King
48. "The difference between fear and excitement is the way you THINK about it."
49. "Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way." - George Patton
50. "Only that day dawns to which we are awake." - Henry David Thoreau
51. "Change before you have to." - Jack Welch
52. "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein
53. "The best teachers are those who show you where to look, but don't tell you what to see." - Alexandra K. Trenfor
54. "Motivation will almost always beat mere talent." - Norman Ralph Augustine
55. "Often when you think you're at the end of something, you're at the beginning of something else." - Fred Rogers
56. "Everything we want is on the other side of fear." - George Addair
57. "Care about what other people think and you will always be their prisoner." - Lao Tzu
58. "People don't decide their future - they decide their habits and their habits decide their future." - F.M. Alexander
59. "Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice." - Wayne Dyer
60. "Winning isn't everything but wanting to win is." - Vince Lombardi
61. "Do you want to live your life saying, I wish I would have - or remember when I !?"
62. "If you're busy all the time - you're really just lazy."
63. "If you keep on doing what you've always done, you'll keep on getting what you've always got." - W. L. Bateman
64. "The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph." - Thomas Paine
65. "Courage is not having the strength to go on; it is going on when you don't have the strength." - Teddy Roosevelt
66. "The road of Someday will lead to a town called Nowhere."
67. "You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you. - Walt Disney
68. "If it's going to be, it's up to me."
69. "Practice makes perfect."
70. "There is no such thing as failure. There are only results." - Tony Robbins
71. "The dream is free, but the hustle is sold separately!"
72. "Motivation alone is not enough. If you have an idiot and you motivate him, now you have a motivated idiot." - Jim Rohn
73. "Good things come to those who hustle hard."
74. "Losers have goals. Winners have systems." – Scott Adams (creator of Dilbert)
75. "Expect the yes. Embrace the no. That's how you master the close!"
76. "Look for what connects you with other human beings rather than for what separates you from them."
77. "Life will pay any price you ask of it." – Tony Robbins
78. "I hated every minute of training, but I thought to myself, 'Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.'" – Muhammad Ali
79. "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time." – Thomas A. Edison
80. "A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new." – Albert Einstein
81. "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." – Mahatma Gandh
82. "History will be kind to me for I intend to write it." – Winston Churchil
83. "Fortune favors the bold."
84. "Chasing perfection is like chasing the wind, it's highly futile."
85. "The hours ordinary people waste, extraordinary people leverage." - Robin Sharma
86. "Change your thoughts and you change your world." – Norman Vincent Peale
87. "I am who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday." – Eleanor Roosevelt
88. "Failure is an event, not a person." – Zig Ziglar
89. "Your past doesn't equal your future."
90. "Well done is better than well said." – Benjamin Franklin
91. "Clarity is power."
92. "Do what others don't and you'll get what others won't."
93. "Trust trumps transactions."
94. "Knowledge isn't power, applied knowledge is ..." – Paul Chek
95. "It's important to learn how to say "I don't know" with confidence." - John LaValle
96. "Inches make champions." – Vince Lombardi
97. "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present." – Bill Keane
98. "Know yourself so well that you don't need to explain yourself to others." – John LaValle
99. "In business as in life, you don't get what you deserve, you get what you negotiate." – Dr. Chet Karrass
100. "Worry is a misuse of the imagination." – Dan Zadra
101. "The great arises out of small things that are honored and cared for." – Eckhart Tolle
102. "To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment." – Ralph Waldo Emerson
103. "You should either pray or worry — don't do both." – 50 Cent
104. "You need to focus on moving forward rather than endlessly preparing to begin."
105. "The vision of a champion is bent over, drenched in sweat, at the point of exhaustion, when nobody else is looking." - Mia Hamm
106. "Repetition is the key to mastery."
107. "The number of people who stand ready to consume one's time, to no purpose, is almost countless." - Booker T. Washington
108. "The most valuable lessons in your life will most likely come from the most obvious places (in hindsight)."
109. "It isn't the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out; it's the pebble in your shoe." - Muhammad Ali.
110. "Motion creates emotion." - Tony Robbins
111. "Winners Anticipate; Losers React." - Tony Robbins
112. "Listen, smile, agree, and then do whatever the fuck you were gonna do anyway." - Robert Downey Jr
113. "It's harder to be kind than clever."
114. "You don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training."
115. "It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not weakness. That is life." - Jean Luc Picard
116. "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves." - Carl Jung
117. "You can learn more from an hour silence than a year of reading books." - Matthew Kelly
118. "Never take a bet if you don't know how to win it."
119. "Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher
120. "Every blessing ignored becomes a curse." - Paulo Coelho
121. "A man is but the product of his thoughts what he thinks, he becomes." - Mahatma Gandhi
122. "The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can't be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it." - Elbert Hubbard
123. "Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe." - Abraham Lincoln
124. "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take." - Wayne Gretzky
125. "If you only walk on sunny days, you'll never reach your destination." - Paulo Coelho
126. "Charisma might open doors, but character will keep you in the building."
127. "I'm gonna turn my mentors into my peers."
128. "You either suffer the pain of discipline or the pain of regret." - Jim Rohn
129. "Don’t let small minds convince you that your dreams are too big."
130. "Practice like you've never won, play like you've never lost!"
131. "You learn more from getting your butt kicked than from getting it kissed." - Tom Hanks
132. "Choose your hard."
133. "We're not here to take part, we're here to take over." - Conor McGregor
134. "The sun has not caught me in bed in fifty years." - Thomas Jefferson
135. "When you have a problem, if you tell the truth, the problem becomes part of your past. If you lie, it becomes part of your future." - Coach Rick Pitino
136. "The opposite of courage used to be cowardice, today the opposite of courage is conformity." - Rickson Gracie
137. "Permission is for suckers."
138. "Most salespeople throw darts in the dark, hoping something will hit."
139. "Appreciation is the currency you pay the universe with."
140. "Being busy is a form of laziness."
141. "Never ever, ever stop following up."
142. "Ask for the close early, and ask often."
143. "Conquer yourself and the world lies at your feet." - St. Augustine
144. "97% of the people who quit too soon... Are employed by the 3% that never gave up."
145. "It doesn't matter where you start. Only that you begin." - Robin Sharma
146. "I found that if I just do the best that I can, in every moment I have, the future looks after itself." - John Kavanagh
147. "Some soldiers want to fight. They are the crazy ones. Other soldiers don't want to fight but go and fight regardless. They are the courageous ones. And I like the fact that you need to be afraid to have courage". - George St. Pierre
148. "Yes and No are equally good answers. It’s the Maybe that crushes startups."
149. "Hustle Harder."
150. "Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson
151. "Making the call is making progress" - Rework
152. "You can learn more in 5 minutes of self study than in 5 years of studying the world."
153. "When you see a person without a smile, give him one of yours." - Zig Ziglar
154. "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton
155. "We tend to judge others by their behavior, and ourselves by our intentions."
156. "Discipline weighs ounces while regret weighs tonnes." - Jim Rohn
157. "Do small things with great love."
158."It is more important to know where you are going than to get there quickly. Do not mistake activity for achievement." - Isocrates
159. "It is not uncommon for people to spend their whole life waiting to start living." - Eckhart Tolle
160. "Losers focus on winners and winners focus on winning."
161. "It's a great question to ask yourself how to impact a billion people over next decade. But an even better one to ask yourself how to impact the life of one person within the next hour."
162. "I stay ready so I don't have to get ready." - Conor McGregor
163. "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful." - Eric Thomas
164. "It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see." - Henry David Thoreau
165. "I'm a shark. The ground is my ocean and most people don't know how to swim." - Rickson Gracie
166. "Your self-worth determines your net worth."
167. "If you can't fly then run, if you can't run then walk, if you can't walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward." - Martin Luther King Jr.
168. "At the end of the day you gotta feel some way. So why not feel unbeatable? Why not feel untouchable?" - Conor McGregor
169. "There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self." - Ernest Hemingway
170. "I keep having vivid dreams of success. Then it's time to sleep." - Conor McGregor
171. "Today is a blank slate loaded with nothing but potential."
172. "Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." - Thomas A. Edison
173. "Business is simple; people make it complicated."
174. "Dream impossible dreams! And when those dreams become reality make the next ones more impossible."
175. "Success always leaves clues."
176. "Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle." - Abraham Lincoln
177. "Precision beats power, and timing beats speed." - Conor McGregor
178. "Rules are for the obedience of fools and the guidance of wise men." - Harry Day
179. "Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day." - Jim Rohn
180. "If you see it inside of your head, eventually you will see it in front of your eyes."
181. "Success happens at the exact moment you don't feel like it."
182. "Example isn't another way to teach, it is the only way to teach." ~Albert Einstein
183. "Self-control is more indispensable than gunpowder." - Henry Morton Stanley
184. "No man is free who is not master of himself." - Epictetus
185. "Adversity introduces a man to himself." - Albert Einstein
186. "When people give me all these great compliments, I thank them, but still go back to my room and practice." - B.B. King
187. "You cannot change your destination overnight, but you can change your direction overnight." - Jim Rohn
188. "We first make our habits, and then our habits make us." - John Dryden
189. "Bravery is the solution to regret." - Robin Sharma
190. "We could be playing cards right now and I'd want to kick your ass. Not win, but kick your ass. There's a difference." - Tiger Woods.
191. "Winning starts with beginning." - Robert H. Schuller
192. "Either you run the day or the day runs you." - Jim Rohn
193. "You may be delayed but you won't be denied."
194. "Most people overestimate what they can do in one year and underestimate what they can do in ten years." - Bill Gates
195. "Don't just work IN your business, work ON your business."
196. "You don't even really enjoy rest unless you truly deserve it." - Joe Rogan
197. "You are the truth from foot to brow. Now, what else would you like to know?" - Rumi
198. "Work harder on yourself than you do on your job." – Jim Rohn
199. "From nothing, to something, to everything." - Conor McGregor
200. "Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune." - Jim Rohn
201. "Set higher standards for your own performance than anyone else around you, and your only competition will be with yourself." ~ Rick Pitino
202. "Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life." - Steve Jobs
203. "You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream." - C. S. Lewis
204. "What you do today can improve all your tomorrows." - Ralph Marston
205. "The mind is everything. What you think, you become." - Buddha
206. "Fortunately or unfortunately you take yourself with you wherever you go."
207. "You are now, and you do become, what you think about." - Earl Nightingale
208. "The unexamined life is not worth living." - Socrates
209. "When you feel like quitting: think about why you started."
210. "The great tragedy of science - the slaying of a beautiful hypothesis by an ugly fact." - Thomas Huxley
211. "The more you learn, the more you earn." - Warren Buffett
212. "Wisdom is not a product of schooling but of the lifelong attempt to acquire it." - Albert Einstein
213. "Silence forces a man to confront himself."
214. "There are no traffic jams along the extra mile." - Roger Staubach
215. "The best revenge is massive success." - Frank Sinatra
216. "Success breeds success!"
217. "Most of the shadows of this life are caused by standing in one's own sunshine." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
218. "Saints are sinners who kept on going." - Robert Louis Stevenson
219. "I'm not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions." – Stephen Covey
220. "Focus on progress, not perfection."
221. "We punish ourselves so we can punish our opponents." - Tido Ortiz
Of course, the best way to get your sales motivation is to take it like vitamins—one a day. Because the thing that really makes great salespeople is consistency: showing up every single day and performing at your best.
Which is why you should sign up to get your free daily sales motivation video delivered right to your inbox every morning.
Want our best sales advice?
Join 200,000+ sales professionals and founders. Get our best tips on growing revenue every week.
Thank you for subscribing.